IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR E-COMMERCE FULFILLMENT AND SHIPPING SOLUTIONS, PARCEL HANDLING AND SORTING TECHNOLOGY OR LAST-MILE DELIVERY INNOVATIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS, YOU’LL FIND THEM ALL AT PACKAGE, FULFULLMENT & DELIVERY EXPO
- Drone parcel delivery
- Autonomous delivery vehicles and robots
- Intelligent logistics systems
- Robotics and AI
- Predictive technology
- Disruptive technology
- Fulfillment innovation
- Zero-emission fleets
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big data solutions
- Cold chain solutions
- Packaging technology and solutions
- Order picking and fulfillment
- Parcel sorting and handling technology
- Weighing and dimensioning
- Transportation, air cargo, road transport
- Last-mile delivery solutions
- Logistics management, optimization, route planning
- Fleet management
- Cross-border e-commerce solutions
- Customs solutions
- Parcel insurance
- PUDO and parcel lockers
- Security solutions and safety products
- Consultancy and management strategy
- Post office counter solutions
- POD solutions
- Banking and COD
- Direct mail automation
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Track and trace
- … and much more
Check our gallery from the recent events
Welcome to the Press Center for Package Fulfillment, Logistics and Delivery Expo 2023.
ANALYSIS: How fast is too fast for Amazon deliveries?
How fast is too fast? With growing scrutiny of delivery companies’ emissions, why would Amazon send something by air that could easily have taken an overland route? Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss: Amazon’s target of net ...
An Post Mobile launches simplified tablet device for Irish seniors
An Post Mobile has launched the EmporiaTablet for the Irish market to make it simpler for seniors to go online. With a strong brushed aluminum case, the 10.1in tablet comes with a cradle designed for easy charging and hands-free use.
Jingxi City establishes Cross-border E-commerce Experience Center
Jingxi City in Baise in China has established a Cross-border E-commerce Experience Center to create a new model of border trade. This model of cross-border e-commerce is intended to reduce the operation and management costs of cross-border trade enterprises and also help expand the market ...